Tour Code: HK-12
Departure Date: Daily
Summary: Experience Hong Kong culture by visiting the must see attractions including Aberdeen, the Hong Kong History Museum and Repulse Bay. For an extra special experience, why not try - Dialogue in the Dark to experience Hong Kong in a completely different way.
Tour Type: This is an Independent Private City Package which includes personal Guide & Driver + Private car / van + hotels + entrance fees & meals for your own party of 1, 2 or more people that you know. You are also welcome to join our Organized Group Tours & Independent China Package Tours.
Day by Day Itinerary
Arrive / Hong Kong
Upon arriving, be met and transferred to the hotel.
Victoria Peak, Repulse Bay, Aberdeen, Western Market, Des Voeux Road West for Shopping Recommendation
- Victoria Peak: Victoria Peak, located in the Midwest District, is the highest point on Hong Kong Island. It is the best place for a bird's eye view of Victoria Harbor and the whole island. The night scene with the harbor and high rises all lit up by dazzlingly neon lights is fabulous.
- Repulse Bay: Repulse Bay is located at the southern part of Hong Kong Island. It is the most popular Bay in Hong Kong, packed with visitors on weekends and during week days in the summer. It is blessed with clear waters, fine sand, calm tides and gentle waves. Swimming, sunbathing and leisurely strolls in the shade are the three most enjoyable activities. Repulse Bay has one of Hong Kong's richest communities. The hills surrounding the beaches are dotted with luxurious apartment blocks.
- Aberdeen: Aberdeen Harbor retains its characteristics of a traditional fishing village in the 1800s. Hundreds of fishermen still live and work on their junks here. Tours of the Harbor can be arranged on sampans pulled by fishermen or on a luxurious modern tourist ship. Two renowned floating seafood restaurants are located here.
- Western Market: This is a restored early-20th-century Edwardian-style building features stalls selling everything from local handicraft to collectables. Cloth Alley on the first floor is a definite must-visit.
Hong Kong History Museum, Dialogue in the Dark Hong Kong, Jade Market for Shopping Recommendation
- Hong Kong History Museum: It exhibits some cultural relics concerning about the history of Hong Kong and the South China area.The Museum has built up a significant collection of historical objects and materials amounting over 90,000 items, including active fieldwork, purchases and donations. The new Museum and the neighbouring Science Museum together form a museum complex of a harmonious appearance and colour scheme.
- Dialogue in the Dark Hong Kong: Visitors will experience the challenge your senses, have a Dialogue in the Dark. The DID guide will show you the way to the series of rooms, they are set up like as different settings (ie. a park, on a boat, at the market) which you navigate with your cane and using your other sensesRely on your non-visual senses and discover 5 everyday environments common to Hong Kong.
- Jade Market for Shopping Recommendation: The Jade Market is located at the junction of Kansu Street and Battery Street in Yau Ma Tei. It is a must-see place for jade lovers and collectors. Over 450 stalls sell a great variety of jade pieces from precious and delicate carvings, to simple pieces of jewelry and inexpensive trinkets. Bargaining is expected.
Hong Kong/ Exit
Be transferred to the airport and fly to your next destination.
Recommended Hotels and Price Details (per person in US$):
|Travel in party of||Superior Class||Deluxe Class||Economy Class|
|1 person||$2579||$2355||$2045||Inquire about the tour|
|Single room Supplement||$558||$465||$310|
|Recommended Hotel||Harbour Grand Kowloon||YMCA of Hong Kong||Metropark Hotel Kowloon|
A. Entrance fees
B. Personal Guide & Driver + Private car / van for Private Transfers & sightseeing.
C. Hotels (twin share bases) as listed in the itinerary.
D. Service Charge & Government Taxes.
E. Luggage Transfers between airports and hotels.
A. Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets.
B. Visa Fees.
C. Excess Baggage Charges.
D. Personal Expenses.
E. Meals: Any meals which are not specified with "B", "L", or "D".
F. Single Room Supplement.
G. Gratuities, Tips to guides or drivers.
1. Prices are valid until December 31st, 2012, but may vary according to your travel time and tour availability (e.g.: China special events time such as F1, Canton fair; Chinese holiday periods: April 30th - May 7th, Sep 30th to Oct 7th, and Chinese New Year period which usually falls in January).
2. The package can be arranged without hotel reservations. If you make your own hotel booking, please uncheck the “Including the Hotels” item on the Reservation Form. Our travel advisor will then quote you price without hotels.
Custom Tailoring: Design your own tour with our help to meet your own unique interests, You don't have to compromise, do exactly what you want to do! Let us assist you to tailor-make your own China Experience. Tell us what you need now!
Copyright © 2006 CITS GUILIN| All Rights Reserved