Tour Code: HK-13
Departure Date: Daily
Summary: Hong Kong has great shopping. This tour gives you all freedom you need to visit some of the best shopping places in Hong Kong.
Tour Type: This is an Independent Private City Package which includes personal Guide & Driver + Private car / van + hotels + entrance fees & meals for your own party of 1, 2 or more people that you know. You are also welcome to join our Organized Group Tours & Independent China Package Tours.
Day by Day Itinerary
Private tour guide service to Western Market, Li Yuen Street East and West, Des Voeux Road West for Shopping Recommendation.
- Western Market: This is a restored early-20th-century Edwardian-style building features stalls selling everything from local handicraft to collectables. Cloth Alley on the first floor is a definite must-visit.
- Li Yuen Street East and West: Find ready-to-wear garments or have them made to order. Featuring great designs, fine silk and other fabrics, traditional styles and beautiful colours.
- Des Voeux Road West for Shopping Recommendation: On the north shore of the Hong Kong Island, Des Voeux Road West was known as 'Salty Fish Hood' half a century ago because most of the shops sold salty fish. Nowadays, most of the shop owners have revamped their businesses and sell dried seafood, from high end abalone to dried shrimp.
Exit /Hong Kong
Private tour guide service to Jade Market & Jade Street, Mong Kok's Goldfish Market, Flower Market.
- Jade Market & Jade Street: The Jade Market is a great place to spend a morning browsing and soaking up the atmosphere. The market is a mecca for collectors from all over the world. According to Chinese belief, jade wards off evil spirits and protects travellers. Stallholders ply their trade, displaying everything from rare and valuable jade carvings to small, inexpensive trinkets. Beware of the temptation to invest in expensive jade unless you have an expert on hand to advise you.
- Mong Kok's Goldfish Market: Ensure you have good luck throughout the years with a goldfish bowl from Hong Kong. Aquariums are popular in Hong Kong because of their perceived luck-bringing quality when properly positioned in the home. Mong Kok's Goldfish Market on nearby Tung Choi Street is a favourite source of supply.
- Flower Market: Flower Market is a great place to visit or to but flowers, plants and horticulture accessories. You can pick up a huge bouquet of flowers for no more than 3 dollars. The fragrance roses, lily, chrysanthemums, tulip, carnations and a myriad of orchids and the exotic blossoms will be a truly magical experience. It is located near the Prince Edward MTR station (Yuen Po Street Bird Garden).
Price Details (per person in US$, without hotel):
|Travel in party of||Superior Class||Deluxe Class||Economy Class|
|1 person||$195||$195||$195||Inquire about the tour|
A. Personal Guide Service to the sites as listed above.
F. Service Charge & Government Taxes.
A. Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets.
B. Visa Fees.
C. Transfers between airport and hotel.
D. Meals: Any meals which are not specified with "B", "L", or "D".
E. Hotel arrangements.
F. Personal Expenses.
G. Gratuities, Tips to guides or drivers.
1. Prices are valid until December 31st, 2012, but may vary according to your travel time and tour availability (e.g.: China special events time such as F1, Canton fair; Chinese holiday periods: April 30th - May 7th, Sep 30th to Oct 7th, and Chinese New Year period which usually falls in January).
2. The package can be arranged with hotel reservations. If you would like us to book a hotel for you, please indicate it on the Reservation Form. Our travel advisor will then quote you price with hotels.
Custom Tailoring: Design your own tour with our help to meet your own unique interests, You don't have to compromise, do exactly what you want to do! Let us assist you to tailor-make your own China Experience. Tell us what you need now!
Copyright © 2006 CITS GUILIN| All Rights Reserved